Home > Bus Driver > How Much Do Seattle Bus Drivers Make

How Much Do Seattle Bus Drivers Make

Contents

Will there be a wage freeze or even cuts next year? Among the nearly 2,300 drivers, you would expect diverse views. Which is great, and all. Doorgaan houdt in dat u akkoord gaat met het gebruik van onze cookies. navigate here

It does keep a lot of people employed and the economy moving regardless...Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via EmailCopy LinkLink Copied!Flag as InappropriateFlag as InappropriateHelpful (2) King County Metro You're welcome!Search HA Follow GoldyHA Commenting PolicyIt may be hard to believe from the vile nature of the threads, but yes, we have a commenting policy. Share Your ExperiencesKing County MetroStarVery DissatisfiedStarDissatisfiedStarNeutral ("OK")StarSatisfiedStarVery SatisfiedClick to RateStart your review...orAdd a SalaryAdd BenefitsAdd an InterviewAdd a SalaryAdd BenefitsAdd an InterviewCloseOutline of two peoples' headsWork in HR or Marketing?Grow your Local News Cash-strapped Metro targets drivers' pay Originally published September 7, 2010 at 9:58 pm Updated September 8, 2010 at 11:40 am Back to story Restart gallery More Photo Galleries Fancy http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/cash-strapped-metro-targets-drivers-pay/

Bus Driver Salary Seattle

Use our advanced search tool to find the jobs that are right for you. Last year, 255 drivers made more than $75,000, with 20 of those topping $100,000. How much does a Bus Driver make in Washington? Please add mock names and url to this page's yaml. ×

Bachtel replies there should be growth for both groups -- a county audit suggests more overtime, to reduce the expense to hire more full- and part-time employees who receive benefits. "RapidRide" Jim Jacobson, Metro deputy general manager, won't discuss figures. Except for the comment threads. King County Metro Bus Driver Life isn’t fair.©2004–2017, All rights reserved worldwide.

Because of cost-of-living raises in the union contract, drivers' pay rose nearly 4 percent each year over the past five years. King County Metro Pay Scale Lees hoe u cookies kunt inschakelen.FlagNiet de juiste taal of land? Skill and patience Many drivers are incensed at the claim they're overpaid. http://www.indeed.com/salaries/Bus-Driver-Salaries,-Seattle-WA How much does a Bus Driver make in Washington?

Bachtel replies there should be growth for both groups -- a county audit suggests more overtime, to reduce the expense to hire more full- and part-time employees who receive benefits. "RapidRide" Amalgamated Transit Union Local 587 Comments containing libel, copyright violations, spam, blatant sock puppetry, and deliberate off-topic trolling are all strictly prohibited, and may be deleted on an entirely arbitrary, sporadic, and selective basis. How to Deal With a Slacker at Work Chrissy Scivicque | July 28, 2017 Stay sane and avoid the pain! HorsesAss.OrgHomeAbout HAAdvertiseArchivesDonate Lazy, Greedy, Overpaid Metro Bus Drivers Ruin Everything, or Something!by Goldy — Tuesday, 5/27/14, 8:49 amsource: wikimedia commonsThe Seattle Times has a feature on 82-year-old Al Ramey, who's been driving

King County Metro Pay Scale

See Job Openings Seattle The average salary of a bus driver working in Seattle is $50,580. recommended you read Thompson said she would rather work fewer hours than see colleagues be laid off. Bus Driver Salary Seattle But he emphasized the driver contracts have given cost-of-living boosts since 1998. Sound Transit Bus Driver Salary Skip to content Menu Local News Traffic Lab Crime Local Politics Education Education Lab Eastside Health Data Northwest Times Watchdog Business & Tech Boeing & Aerospace Amazon Microsoft Technology Economy Nation

I don't know a single bus driver who doesn't have back problems. check over here Last year, 255 drivers made more than $75,000, with 20 of those topping $100,000. News Contact Press Advertise Jobs Copyright 2017 © U.S. Lees hoe u cookies kunt inschakelen.FlagNiet de juiste taal of land? School Bus Driver Salary Seattle

Attorney General Sessions criticizes Washington state’s legal marijuana systemIs the air as unhealthy as it looks?Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEWUnlimited Digital Access. $1 Licensing requirements depend on the state. Also, you get docked if you are a single minute late. his comment is here Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.Bus Driver job openingsBus Driver (On-Call) - St Martin De PorresCatholic Community Services of Western WashingtonSeattle,

Hawaii Opinion Editorials Letters Op-Eds Kate Riley Mark Higgins Brier Dudley Jonathan Martin Thanh Tan Blanca Torres Columnists Nicole Brodeur FYI Guy Mary Ann Gwinn Ron Judd Jerry Large Seattle Sketcher King County Metro Bus Driver Complaints Monday, 7/24/17 HA Bible Study: Isaiah 55:7 Sunday, 7/23/17 ADVERTISEMENT Clinton v. Driver Katherine Batey, 57, was knocked unconscious by a teenage rider in January on Route 124 in Tukwila and is still unable to work.

Local News Cash-strapped Metro targets drivers' pay Originally published September 7, 2010 at 9:58 pm Updated September 8, 2010 at 11:40 am Back to story Restart gallery More Photo Galleries Fancy

bus agencies in other states. I'll take stock flipping over working any day. Welch accuses leaders of negotiating contracts that steer extra hours to senior full-timers, while part-timers lack for work. King County Salary Schedule 2016 Attorney General Sessions criticizes Washington state’s legal marijuana systemIs the air as unhealthy as it looks?Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEWUnlimited Digital Access. $1

The job requires little formal education, but considerable skill, stamina and patience. Freeze or cuts? Thanks to the bloodsucking union, this greedy transit driver makes 1/250th as much as median CEO pay!http://www.dailyfinance.com/20.....n-in-2013/Roger Rabbit Commentary: And we all know how valuable CEOs are to the rest of weblink Many former government employees do not, as their government pension replaced SS rather than supplemented it.Either way, it's important to remember employees pay into SS and pensions as a kind of

So there. Trump ClintonTrump84.5% probability 15.5% probability 282 electoral votes256 electoral votes OR...ClintonTrump98.7% probability 1.3% probability 310 electoral votes228 electoral votes Senate 2016 Senate Democrats*Senate Republicans39.2% probability60.8% probabilityMean of 49 seatsMean It's a good time to be a driver in Washington state, where even smaller agencies pay as well as the biggest U.S. Sometimes government can be wasteful or have many hoops to jump through.

The job requires little formal education, but considerable skill, stamina and patience. Metro must show greater financial discipline if it expects elected officials and voters to approve tax-increase proposals for transit, said Bellevue Councilman Grant Degginger, who sits on a transit task force. Driver Katherine Batey, 57, was knocked unconscious by a teenage rider in January on Route 124 in Tukwila and is still unable to work. The highest-paid in the profession work in San Jose, California; New York City; and Chicago.

Also, money. These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only.